This colorful, fresh, and sweet tasting stuffing is a great addition to any holiday meal. Fresh cranberries and apples make this flavorful side dish low in potassium and sodium.
Festive Cranberry Stuffing
- 3 cups soft, stale bread crumbs
- 1 cup diced peeled tart apple
- ½ cup fresh cranberries, diced
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix.
3. Place in a lightly greased casserole dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
Per ½ cup serving: 150 calories, 4 gm protein, 79 mg potassium, 45 mg phosphorus
This recipe is used with permission from